- Getty “Settlement” Letter August 2, 2011I recently joined the hundreds of thousands of small businesses and individuals that have received a very nasty settlement letter from the giant image company, Getty Images. If you’ve not received one yet, count yourself very lucky and I hope you never have to deal with the stress it causes. ... […]Paige
- 5 Ways To Get More Done July 20, 2011In a world where technology changes come and go at the speed of a sonic boom, there is one skill that all others depend on and that never becomes outdated – organizational skills. It is so easy to become distracted, lose focus, and end up in the panicked “fight or ... […]Paige
- Transcription – A Quick Way To Start Earning Money From Home July 19, 2011If you are looking for a great way to make money that you can do from anywhere and at any time, then transcription is something you definitely want to look into. Over the past three weeks I’ve studied the job/bid listings on Elance (a freelance site that brings together buyers/employers ... […]Paige
- 3 Tips To Boost Your Virtual Assistant Income July 17, 2011If you’ve already jumped on the virtual assistant (VA) bandwagon, you’ve probably started experiencing the benefits everyone’s been promising – the flexible hours, the convenience of working from home and all that. You feel, though, as if you’re not making enough. There was that one VA who claimed she makes ... […]Paige
- Blogging for Pay July 16, 2011A few years ago, the word “blog” did not exist in most people’s vocabularies, and now it seems that everyone is expressing themselves with an online journal. You may have heard stories about people making money with their blogs. It’s true! Here are some tips on how to monetize your ... […]Paige
- How to Handle Difficult Clients July 16, 2011Dealing With the Small Print No matter what you do or how you present yourself, there is always someone who just won’t be satisfied with your work. This may not have anything at all to do with what you provide for the client or how you approach the job. It ... […]Paige
- Do You Compromise Quality with Outsourcing? July 15, 2011The simple answer to this question is yes . . . and no . . . and maybe. Well, maybe it is not such a simple answer because it is a particularly loaded question. The subject of outsourcing is a very sensitive issue for many. There are some who believe ... […]Paige
- The Top Three Basics Of Making Money With AdSense July 15, 2011AdSense is considered one of the most powerful tools in a website publisher’s arsenal for a number of reasons. It enables you to easily monetize your site at no cost to you . . . how great is that? If used properly, it can generate a very large and healthy ... […]Paige
- A Beginner’s Guide To Blog Marketing July 14, 2011Blogs (which are also known as web logs) have become extremely prevalent on the internet. A blog is a platform that will allow you to post your thoughts on most any subject that you want to. They can be used for journaling, promoting, writing, and publishing – anything that your ... […]Paige
- Confessions of a Mind Map Convert July 14, 2011If you’ll remember a few months ago I posted a blog about mind mapping – trying to figure out what the big deal was. Well a client of mine swears by it and wanted me to start creating mind maps for his company for use in training and coaching. I ... […]Paige
- Getty “Settlement” Letter August 2, 2011
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Virtual Assistant
From Suits To Sweats: How To Work At Home As A Virtual Assistant
So what exactly does “From Suits to Sweats: How To Work At Home
As A Virtual Assistant” teach you? Well, you are about to discover
everything you need to know to conceptualize, research, create,
open, and grow your very own home-based Virtual Assistant company.
For starters you can be earning income within a few weeks.
You do not need a large amount of money to start your own Virtual
Assistant Company. Whether you’re thinking about supplementing your ‘day job’ income or jumping in with both feet and working full-time from home, this book will walk you through every step of the process …
- Freelance Writer
From Suits To Sweats:
How To Work At Home As A
So what exactly does “From Suits to Sweats: How To Work At Home As A Freelance Writer” cover? Well, you are about to discover everything you need to know to pump out dozens of high quality articles full of superior content every single day! In addition, you’ll also learn how to create your own information products as well as how to earn income through blogs, forums, creating and marketing resell rights content, viral marketing, and everything else you will need in order to work from home and earn income as a freelance writer. This book also includes a step-by-step plan for setting up your own online business within 24 hours.
Paige has been a rabid reader for as long as she can remember. She didn’t acquire her two great loves – writing and business – until much later in life.
Working from home and owning her own business had been in the back of her mind for years and she has spent the last five years planning and researching how to help others achieve this dream as well.
It took becoming a victim of corporate downsizing to give Paige the nudge she needed to go for broke with her own home business. Paige took that negative event and turned it into one of the best things that had ever happened to her and is now living her dream of working from home and making more money than ever – and you can too!
Paige resides in San Angelo, TX. She has a degree in Business Administration. Paige has worked from home for over 10 years now and is uniquely positioned to help other with what works and what doesn’t.